Hence now I’m sick. Ugggg, I could feel it coming on for the last 2 days but last night it hit me hard. So with my feet up all day, drinking lots of fluids and keeping the bottle of Advil close by. I decided I would post my 2012 year in review. A look back at what new stores opened, closed and moved.
As 2012 comes to its conclusion, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. A new year gives us an opportunity to reflect on the past year and look forward to the future.
365 Things To Do In Orangeville and Dufferin County continued to provide new blog posts throughout the later part of 2012 even after the 365 project was completed. I provided lots of new content that included some cool new places to check out.
Here are a few updates:
- Day 66 – Country Bakery – Location Closed but still in business
- Day 78 – French”s Flowers – Moved to new location
- Day 91 – Scoot A-Long-Canada eBikes – Closed
- Day 127 – On Your Forks Bistro – Closed
- Day 150 – Shirley’s Garden & Flower Shop – Moved to new location
- Day 227 – Access Fitness Club – Alder Location closed
- Day 229 – Curves – Moved to new location
- Day 230 – Kids Can Do – Closed
- Day 234 – Acoustic Traditions – Closed
- Day 306 – Dally’s Cafe & Restaurant – Closed
- Mill Creek Pub – New
- Shelburne Doggy Day Spaw – New
- Wicked Shortbread Cookies – New
- Coach House Creamery – New
- Crazy Candy Shoppe – New
- Steens’s Dairy Bar – New post (been open for years)
- 10 & 10 Driving Rang and Mini Putt – New
- Masonville Food Trailer – New post (been open for years