What’s the true sign of a vacation? Is when you lose track of what day of the week it is? Is it that you lose track of what time it is? What about when you eat breakfast and then you realize it was lunch time? Whatever your definition is its yours and yours alone . I had planned to blog about lots of things today but I came to the realization that New Years Eve is only days way. So in the holiday spirit, Millcroft it’s your time in the spotlight 🙂
I currently don’t have plans for new years but if I was looking for something classy I might want to check out what Millcroft has to offer and I do know that tickets are still available.
In the Caledon Hills, 45 minutes northwest of Toronto and 5 minutes from Orangeville, the Millcroft Inn and Spa will ring in the new year with a great celebration. They might even make it a New Year’s Eve to remember (your not in the city and we do have snow so everything looks so awesome!). It’s a place that connects rural serenity and sophisticated hospitality and combines them to make an unforgettable event.
Their getaway includes:
• One night’s accommodation
• Champagne reception upon arrival to Headwaters Restaurant
• New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner, an 7 course gastronomic delight
• Live entertainment featuring the Jazz styling’s of Guitarist Gary Beck during dinner followed by dancing to the Erich “Rock” Emilson Band
• Champagne Toast and Fireworks display at Midnight
• New Year’s Day Brunch January 1st
From $366* CAD per person, per night
You can make your New Years Eve plans by calling them at 1-800-383-3976.